RAN SME Tier 2 Support
Looking for RAN SME Tier 2 Support
What you will be doing as an RAN SME Tier 2 Support
- Conduct 5G, 4G, 5G SA, KPI monitoring and performance. Analyze and recommend new feature implementations for network quality improvement.
- Perform KPI No Harm reports and analyses for the sites, clusters, and sub-markets/markets/regions.
- Perform hands-on analysis of performance issues revealed during analysis of KPI No Harm reports.
- Provide recommended resolutions and next steps using key technical concepts.
- Transform complex ideas into logical, compelling, easy-to-follow progressions.
- Participate in technical discussions with client TPM, SMEs and stakeholders.
- Responsible for pre-Post KPI performance and analysis due to FOA/CICD.
- Frequent travel required to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- US Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering, plus two (2) years of experience as a RAN/RF engineering professional.
- Must have two (2) years of experience in 5G, 4G, 5G SA, GSM, UMTS, LTE, VoLTE, Actix, XCAP, and Wireshark.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.