Core Network Engineer
Looking for Core Network Engineers
Looking for Core Network Engineer. Go through the job description and if this suits your expertise please do share your resume.
What you will be doing as Core Network Engineer:
- Perform telecom network design and operations activities to maximize network connectivity and capacity, in support of the project.
- Using theoretical knowledge of technical principles drawn from the field of Engineering and running computer programs that encompass the use of IP / MPLS network engineering principles
- Supporting Project Manager and Engineers: electronic hardware use and manipulation, IP / MPLS telecom network planning and design using Routing Protocols and Virtual Private Networks theory, testing and deploying IP / MPLS telecom network, electronic components; forecasting network/equipment needs and recommending appropriate configurations; resolving complex electronic maintenance problems; monitoring traffic flows to ensure call delivery optimization; and providing technical expertise to less experienced technical and scientific personnel.
- Performs engineering technical functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, service routers, switches, QoS of the traffic and support Project Manager and other Engineers.
- Providing technical and engineering support to IP / MPLS networks while deploying new LTE and VoLTE technology on the network.
- Responsibilities will include supporting Backhaul and the traffic flow, Quality of Service and routing Architecture of the same.
- Work on configurations and interactions for end to end feature requirements.
- Perform First Office Application of New features of Software loads in the field.
- Responsibilities will include validation of the features and test case specification in lab.
- Utilize knowledge in IP routing, MPLS, OSPF, VPLS, L2/L3 VPNs and QoS to perform network and provisioning engineering services.
- Perform Green Field deployments and Software upgrades. Provisioning on Nokia/ALU routers: 7750 / 7705 / 7250 IXR.
- Frequent travel to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- US Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in any Engineering field or Information Technology plus 2 years of experience as a Core Network Engineer or related position.
- Must also have two years of experience in utilizing tools and protocols: Viavi Network Analyzer, Ixia Network Analyzer, TCP/IP, IP Routing, IS-IS, MPLS, and Nokia Service Router Operating System (Nokia SR OS). For the Bachelor’s degree in any engineering field or Information Technology, employer will accept a single degree or any combination of degrees, diplomas, professional credentials, and/or professional experience determined to be equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree by a qualified evaluation service.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.