Looking for SDM Engineer (Multiple Openings)
What you will be doing as an SDM Engineer (multiple openings)
- Maintain IMS and SDM products in customer’s network. Perform frequent audits of lab nodes and take appropriate actions to ensure all systems and nodes are operational.
- Test new features in the lab, and perform ATP and regression testing for firmware and software upgrades.
- Conduct MOP preparation, planning and execution on day to day activities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in customer’s lab environment.
- Collect traces, logs and data from IMS and SDM equipment in support of testing and issue investigation.
- Work on SW installation, configuration, integration and ATP.
- Perform OAM tasks and activities in the lab environment per customer’s requirement.
- Research and provide technical answers to customer’s questions on IMS and SDM products.
- Provide daily and weekly status updates of deliverables, open issues, resolved issues, accomplishments, and challenges.
- Check status of services and parameter tuning. Manage software upgrades and patches within the current release as needed.
- Perform event detection and symptom collection.
- Conduct routine diagnostics and corrective action management.
- Configure and integrate new IMS and SDM products in the lab.
- Frequent travel required to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- US Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering, plus two (2) years of experience as an SDM solution professional.
- Must have two (2) years of experience in OneDS, SDL, HLR, HSS, UDM, and VNF management.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.