Looking for C&I Engineer
What you will be doing as a C&I Engineer
- Perform pre-commission, commissioning, integration, maintenance and upgrades to LTE cell site equipment and auxiliary equipment.
- Work with LTE BTS installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Create and manage Integration Ready to Proceed (INTP).
- Responsible for equipment powered up and testing in a standalone environment including cable connections.
- Ensure the lasted software and the correct configurations are loaded into the equipment.
- Ensure the cell site is connected to the network and integrated to become a functional part of Sprints network.
- Ensure any new hardware is connected to the network and integrated into the cell site.
- Provide seamless end-to-end LTE cell site test support and ownership of cell site planning phases to remote LTE cell site acceptance.
- Create Sprint specific commissioning, integration, and LTE cell site acceptance methods of procedures.
- Serve as single point-of-contact for integration, commissioning, and acceptance issues.
- Create network deployment custom test plans for feature activations and integration testing.
What you will bring to the table as a C&I Engineer
- US Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering, plus two (2) years of experience as a C&I Engineer or Network Engineer.
- Must have two (2) years of experience in NETACT, Wireshark, MATLAB, GSM, CDMA, MIMO, 5G, LTE and UM tools.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
Reston, VA 20191
Resume To: Attn: Lorena Cerruto
1890 Preston White Dr., Ste. 150
Reston, VA 20191
With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.