RF Engineer (Multiple Openings)
RF Engineer (Multiple Openings)
We are hiring for a job! Look no further; this RF Engineer position might be the place where you can begin your exciting career.
What you will be doing as an RF Engineer:
- Perform RF design activities related to building the first standalone 5G broadband network in the US.
- Optimize the end-to-end RF design, propagation modeling and prediction, for deployment of Macro Cell deployment.
- Determine equipment and power configurations.
- Work with eNB/RAN and UE teams on RF solutions including modifications to RF link budgets on a per site level basis to meet operations requirements.
- Perform site candidate evaluation and selection as well as site walks.
- Work with RF Management to establish design criteria, link budget and traffic analysis as needed for network design and update existing performance parameters for ongoing improvements as required.
- Set up, calibrate utilization and data processing of various LTE design and optimization equipment and software.
- Drive test data post-processing, map generation, frequency planning and interference matrix analysis and site database maintenance.
- Assist in creating technical process and procedure manuals in regard to Test Engineering practices.
- Create engineering services around in support of 5G and Internet of Things (loT), like initial network planning, equipment commissioning, installation and provisioning, testing and operationalization.
- Evaluate technological trends and industry migrations to enable GTA to provide cutting edge services and solutions for loT and CBRS Strategy Development.
- Test and maintain technical in-house hardware and software. Develop Test Engineering training material for in-house consumption.
- Integrate the use of new technology and new tools to enhance service portfolio.
- Assist in the development and input of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Information (RFI) by lending technical knowledge and experience to provide essential content.
- Frequent travel required to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Some work from home is available.
Special Skill Requirements: Must have one (1) year of experience in Planet, RF Propagation, Python, SQL, Tableau, TCO, IP Networking and REST API.
- US Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering or Electrical Engineering, plus one (1) year of experience as an RF engineering professional.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.