Support Specialist (IT)/Service Desk Specialist II
Looking for a Support Specialist (IT)/Service Desk Specialist II
What you will be doing as a Support Specialist (IT)/Service Desk Specialist II
- Performs remote servicing and/or repair of company products/services.
- Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
- Serves as contact on technical and service-related problems.
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software, and systems failures, using established procedures. Determines most cost-effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- Responds to escalations and communicates status updates to stakeholders.
- Manages remote fix agents and drives issues to resolution, while communicating progress to stakeholders.
- Contributes to the development of concepts and techniques.
- Completes complex tasks in creative and effective ways.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Makes recommendations for new procedures.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations
What you will bring to the table as a Support Specialist (IT)/Service Desk Specialist II
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with technical troubleshooting.
- Familiar with customer ticketing systems.
- Familiarity with MMS, RCS, SMS and Voicemail messaging troubleshooting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office apps. Previous Cell phone network experience is a plus
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.