Small Cell PM
Looking for a Small Cell PM
Salary Range: $100K to $135k / year (really need to be closer to $100k)
What you will be doing as a Small Cell PM
- Complete project management of Small Cell Deployment projects, Overseeing Construction and Engineering teams
- Managing relationships with local stakeholders and jurisdictions
- Assist in the planning and implementation of Small Cell solutions, programs and projects ensuring they adhere to approved plans, budgets and schedules
- Coordinates resources to ensure the timely completion of projects
- Creates, track and reporting of project budgets
- Build and develop relationships with clients, subcontractors, local authorities and internal teams
- Facilitate client meetings and site visits as required
- Procurement of equipment and materials related to the assigned projects
- Project Tracking and documentation
What you will bring to the table as a Small Cell PM
- 5+ years of previous Project Management or Coordinator experience
- Experience conducting end to end project management of large telecom/ small cell projects
- Advanced experience with MS office Suite; MS Excel, Visio, and Google Earth
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.