Looking for Backhaul Engineer
What you will be doing as a Backhaul Engineer
- Backhaul Engineer is responsible for performing moderately complex activities supporting the design, development, and optimization of a backhaul network
- Support the knowledge transfer of commissioning and Integration to other engineers
- Planning and performing backhaul equipment/system decommissioning and reconfiguration as cell sites are removed from the network
- Entering new site configuration parameters into various network databases and administration tools
- Validating test completions and performance acceptance
- Working directly with AAV vendors to increase bandwidth and improve performance
What you will bring to the table as a Backhaul Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering and/or 5 years equivalent work experience in telecom network infrastructures
- Experience integrating and troubleshoot all components of Wireless and Fixed network
- Strong knowledge of network routing protocols
- Ability to troubleshoot fiber connections, knowledge of SFP’s and their functionality
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.