Lead Machine Learning Data Scientist
Looking for a Lead Data Scientist
What you will be doing as a Lead Data Scientist
- Strong communication capability, leading resources on multiple projects across the Analytics team through both setting a good example and establishing open channels of dialog
- Provides and conducts analytic efforts to support business operations, which may include the development of analytical tools and numerical models of complex operations systems and processes
- Experience with ETL design, development, and implementation
- Advanced SQL Skills
- Supports ad-hoc requests, diving into variation and isolating drivers of best/worst-in-class performance
- Interprets operational requirements for inclusion in studies and analyses
- Provides recommendations for operational efficiencies and process improvements and assists in policy development to support change initiatives
- May write code to automate reports and templates and consolidate data into reports
- Conducts business impact analyses through all stages: concept formulation, definition of metrics, determination of appropriate statistical methodology, research evaluation, and final research report
- Facilitates meetings and presentations to Exec leadership
What you will bring to the table as a Lead Data Scientist
- 5 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. Applied Research, Analytics, etc.) or an advanced degree in a relevant field (i.e. Engineering, Math, Analytics, Computer Science, etc.…)
- Strong data analytic skill and ability to leverage statistical/database software (e.g. AWS / SQL/R/Python/etc.…)
- Advanced knowledge of statistics. Expertise in quantitative research methods.
- Strong ability to interpret data and develop actionable data-based recommendations to drive the business.
- Must be able to translate technical/analytical findings to Executives in a manner that is easily understandable to those less experienced with analytics.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.