Looking for an Associate Consultant
What you will be doing as an Associate Consultant
- Produce high quality deliverables to support strong client engagement with Fortune 500 companies
- Perform in-depth analysis on complex client payment data, internal and external payment processes, using benchmarking data and industry research and knowledge.
- Utilize company methodologies and personal initiative to recommend opportunities for savings or increased revenue in client payment arrangements. Support recommendations with detailed analysis.
- Produce analysis for payment suppliers and partners of clients to be used in the negotiation of rates, savings, and processes to benefit the client. Responsibility for written documentation, appendices, and pricing tables.
- Produce accurate reports for presentation to clients through various methods including spreadsheets, dashboards, written reports, and presentations.
- Manage time efficiently and work with Engagement Managers to coordinate project deliverables so that actions are completed on time and to plan.
- Join Engagement Managers at client meetings to provide technical and analytical insight.
- Review client contracts and Service Level Agreements.
- Present analytical findings to both internal and external stakeholders
What you will bring to the table as an Associate Consultant
- College graduate with a degree preferably in Mathematics, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or related.
- 1-3+ years of professional experience in Data analysis / Analytics, including presentation of analytical discoveries.
- Understanding of Machine Learning
- Competent in Excel, and experience utilizing MS Office software.
- Strong ability to apply logic, creativity, and solid problem-solving techniques.
- Experience in or clear desire to learn principles of project management.
- Experience in SQL and Power BI is highly desirable but not required.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.