Looking for DAS Technician
What you will be doing as a DAS Technician
- Installing DAS wireless equipment; antennas, coaxial, CAT 5/6/7 cable, fiber optic, BBU systems, etc
- Completing Sweep, PIM, and Fiber OTDR testing.
- Fusion Splicing
- Supervise and provide direction to other technicians and contractors
- Know all safety and security requirements and follow them implicitly. Assist in maintaining a safe and hazard free work area.
- Keeping stakeholders, including clients, informed of progress of installation
- Provide detailed project record keeping and testing reports to management and the project team.
What you will bring to the table as a DAS Technician
- 3-5 minimum years in a hands-on-capacity implementing in-building Wireless Systems such as WiFi, DAS & Small Cell networks
- Read and understand design plans to ensure smooth deployment of systems.
- Fiber and coax installation, testing and troubleshooting experience
- Basic Electrical knowledge including open/closed circuits, grounding etc.
- Basic Radio knowledge including wireless frequency bands, power measurements and wireless protocols (CDMA, UMTS, LTE, GSM, WLAN, etc.)
- Installation of Category (CAT) 5E/6/6A structured cabling, cable routing standards, dressing cables, labeling.
- CAT cable connectorization, testing, troubleshooting.
- 2 years Experience installing enterprise WiFi LAN systems including OEM Ruckus, Aruba, etc.
- Installation experience and proper orientation of wall plate AP’s, ceiling mounted AP’s, proper orientation of AP’s (outdoor and indoor AP’s)
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.