Associate Project Manager
Looking for an Associate Project Manager
What you will be doing as an Associate Project Manager
- Structural analysis site acquisition AE services land use planning zoning and permitting lease management and construction management
- Ensure District Manager/lead Project Manager if applicable and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost
- Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all requisite documents related to said projects including but not limited to modification collocation and construction of towers e.g. structural analysis lease title applicable permits soil samples regulatory approvals or others as required
- Vendor management where applicable
- Responsible for forecasting Project Management Tool dates e.g. initial forecast updated forecast
- Participate in internal external deployment meetings as directed by lead Project Manager and interact with carrier representative as needed
- Deal with design issues as they arise limited lease entitlements additional ground space needed easements etc.
- Communicate and coordinate with relevant functions and parties as needed
What you will bring to the table as an Associate Project Manager
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- One 1 to three 3 years of project management experience
- Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management asset management tower maintenance and property management
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with and understanding of tower/roof top structural details
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Knowledge of construction services: telco power fiber basic construction vendor equipment requirements towers lines and antennas
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.