Big Data Developer – III
Looking for a Big Data Developer – III for Temple Terrace, FL.
What you will be doing as a Big Data Developer – III:
- Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project with high quality
- Responsible for programming a component, developing feature or frameworks
- Work independently and contribute to the immediate team and to other teams across
- Contribute to design discussions. for the BI Consumption Layer
- Skilled in analyzing problem statements, breaking down problems
- Ability to take ownership of small and medium-sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
What you will bring to the table as a Big Data Developer – III:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in computer science, Management Information Systems or related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Angular JS, NodeJS (4 years)
- Minimum 4 years on Windows or Linux developing environments (2 years)
- Minimum 4 years on J2EE, Hibernate, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, HTML, React, Node JS (2 years)
- Minimum 2 years’ Experience in ThoughtSpot, Looker, Tableau.
- Experience working with at least 1 NoSQL Databases (HBase, Cassandra, Couchbase) or relational database (Oracle, MySql, Teradata)
- Hands on experience (coding) in developing solutions on GCP/Spark/BigData/Hadoop
- Experience with components in Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, Oozie, Sqoop, Zookeeper)
- 6+ years on Java/J2EE FullStack, SpringBoot, Microservices, Unix, File systems & transfers, Data Security encryption.
- Strong frontend development with a minimum of 4+ years of experience on React, Redux
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.