C&I Engineer II
C&I Engineer II
Are you looking for your next destination on your career path in telecom? This position may be the next step toward the success We are hiring for our on-site jobs
What you will be doing as C&I Engineer II
- Perform cell site commissioning and integration, cell site acceptance testing, cell site equipment layout, and parameter definition
- Utilize MS office tools especially Excel for various day-to-day tasks
- Complete performance analysis / review
- Provide support to multi-functional team of R&D, Program Management, Core Networking, RF Engineering, Transport and Technical/Training Support to fulfill multi-technology wireless network deployment across customer markets
What you will bring to the table as C&I Engineer II
- Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering (EE, CE, ME, CS, or equivalent technical degree)
- 4-6 years of industry experience
- Prior experience in commissioning engineering activities
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with multiples levels within the company and with external contacts
- Demonstrated English language competency in both oral and written communication
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.