C&I Engineer – Remote
Looking for C&I Engineer
What you will be doing as C&I Engineer
- Ensure the lasted software and the correct configurations are loaded into the equipment
- Ensure the cell site is connected to the network and integrated to become a functional part of Sprints network
- Ensure any new hardware is connected to the network and integrated into the cell site
- Support the knowledge transfer of commissioning and Integration to other engineer
What you will bring to the table as C&I Engineer
- 3-7 years’ experience and In-depth knowledge of LTE Cell site Commissioning and integration
- Strong working knowledge of RF wireless technologies and products
- Experience integrating and troubleshoot all components of Wireless and Fixed network
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, MS Windows products and databases
- Ability to perform pre-commission, Commissioning, Integration, Maintenance and Upgrades to LTE cell site equipment and auxiliary equipment
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.