Cloud Solutions Architect III
Looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect III
What you will be doing as a Cloud Solutions Architect III
- Ideal candidate will lead in the planning, design, development, implementation, and execution Linux systems engineering for the Company Datacenter.
- Drives identification and adoption of best-in-class development.
- Designs, develops and implements platform enhancements and makes recommendations for improvements.
What you will bring to the table as a Cloud Solutions Architect III
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, and / or equivalent work experience
- Minimum eight years of experience in UNIX/Linux engineering/administration
- Solid (RPM and Debian) Linux engineering, troubleshooting, testing and hardening experience
- Experience using new RPM tools like ip, dnf, nmcli
- Experience using apt, ubiquity, debian installer, ufw
- Hands-on experience designing, implementing and optimizing Linux file-systems
- Experience with vcenter, vmware ovftool, and hashicorp vault and packer tools
- Knowledge of CIS Workbench hardening, Linux Test Project and eliciting test cases; experience with Linux troubleshooting, hardening, and performance tuning
- Gitlab experience creating workflows, CI/CD pipelines, setting variables
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.