Looking for a Construction Manager.
What you will be doing as a Construction Manager
- Directly advise and influence decisions of District and/or Program and Project Managers in all aspects of construction work.
- Actively participate in and make recommendations in Vendor selection process.
- Attend deployment and other customer meetings as subject matter expert for company.
- Develop customer relationships that may result in influencing customers to award service work to company.
- Understand prevailing rates for all construction work and ensure company is receiving competitive rates for quality work.
- Responsible to negotiate costs within scope of project hold Vendor accountable to ensure budget is maintained ensure District and/or Program and Project Managers and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
- Responsible to problem solve issues that may occur onsite and make recommendations based on priority and need to ensure the project and budget are maintained.
- Ensure all work is completed in accordance with company construction standards processes and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate closeout documents are distributed in a timely manner and are in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Act as company safety observer and Quality Assurance representative while at the site ensuring compliance with company safety program and related workmanship practices.
What you will bring to the table as a Construction Manager
- High School degree
- Minimum three 3 years of telecommunications/wireless construction experience
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Construction techniques aerial underground for SCS.
- Familiarity with test equipment and techniques for performing RF Sweep test OTDR Power Meter and Passive Intermodulation PIM testing for SCS.
- Working knowledge of NESC NEC and OSHA standards.
- Other Skills/Abilities bull Knowledge of budget development and execution
- Knowledge of construction management process
- Knowledge of site acquisition procedures including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to direct and diagnose work flow problems critical paths and institute remedies
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.