We are hiring! This Construction Manager position might be the place where you can achieve your dream goals Join us
What you will be doing as a Construction Manager
- Work with all levels of Network Development, Program Management, Engineering and Network Operations on construction projects
- Execute field group functional techniques to guarantee steady and consistent consistence by all employee and vendors
- Meet venture courses of events and convey quality product
- Proactively distinguishes potential gamble issues and teams up with the director to foster a safeguard activity intend to address them
- Provide problem resolutions and create good working relationships between the client/customer and field team
- Maintain milestones within the project database daily and communicate project updates and timelines to Site Development
- Reviews close out packages to ensure all pertinent documents
What you will bring to the table as a Construction Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent bull bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three years of experience in construction experience
- Knowledge of budget development and execution
- Knowledge of construction management process
- Ability to direct and diagnose workflow problems critical paths and institute remedies
- Strong computer skills MS office and project management software knowledge
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.