Construction Managers x2
Looking for a Construction Manager
What you will be doing as a Construction Manager
- Develop strategy for award of construction vendors that contemplates cost, crew availability, quality of work product, etc.
- Review and redline zoning drawings and construction drawings, as required
- Interface with the site and project management teams to ensure timely delivery of sites
- Report project status and performance data to management
- Coordinate hand construction activities including site walks and inventory coordination
- Ensure permits are closed out correctly
- Ensure that power deliveries are synchronized with construction activities
- Interface with multiple teams to ensure project completion on time and within budget
What you will bring to the table as a Construction Manager
- Minimum of 3 years wireless construction management experience
- Experience working with fiber and power companies, with an understanding of scheduling walks and dealing with meter set
- Have experience managing GCs on site pushing to meet deadlines.
- Experience reviewing and redlining change orders, BOMs, CDs, PCRs, Fiber Design Reports, and closeout packages
- Intimate knowledge of Outside Plant (OSP)
- Familiarity with LECs including Comcast, Lumen, Zayo, Hunter and LSN is a plus
- Be able to reality check a PCR in the field
- Be able to read the AMP of a meter
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.