Engineer-Equipment – III
Equipment Engineer III
You will work with the Core Equipment Engineering group under Operations of a major telecom carrier, responsible for equipment engineering, implementation engineering, and network equipment inventory for networks supporting Multi-Service Edge (MSE), Public and Private IP, Voice over IP (VoIP), Internal Data Network (IDN).
What you will be doing as an Equipment Engineer III:
- You will support construction and provisioning teams with detailed project installation packages (specs) and material ordering while maintaining records in centralized engineering databases
- Perform detailed equipment engineering for new network build outs and augments. This includes the creation of specs for installation to properly install, turn-up, inventory, and configure the equipment, obtaining appropriate management approvals, requisitioning of project materials/equipment, and ensuring vendor delivery
- The spec creation includes coordinating Detail Engineering, Equipment/Hardware/Cable Ordering, delivery, and Installation
What you will bring to the table as an Equipment Engineer III:
- 5-10 years related experience with Equipment/Detailed Engineering
- Detailed Engineering or Installation Supervisor experience is desired
- Previous experience with Engineering systems & Databases
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in the MS Office suite
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-supervised, customer focused individual with organizational and
leadership skills to push all projects to completion
- Strong knowledge in job related functional area and of the telecommunications business
- Technical degree strongly preferred
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.