Fiber CAD Designer
Fiber CAD Designer
Looking for Fiber CAD Designer check out the details below
What you will be doing as a Fiber CAD Designer:
- Utilize AutoCAD or similar software to create and edit telecom plant designs
- Create site-specific drawings showing the status of all facility equipment and connections based on redline drawings provided by engineers and inspectors
- Create as-built layout sheets, schematics, permits, service order drawings, and any other CAD drawing, map, or CAD recording
- Review redlines changes and interface mapping system with continuing property records in a relational database
- Preparation of construction documents and/or records in mapping systems
What you will bring to the table as a Fiber CAD Designer:
- Recent experience utilizing AutoCAD to create fiber designs required
- Recent experience creating fiber to the home (FTTH) designs required
- 3-GIS, Google Earth, or similar software experience is highly preferred
- Experience utilizing telecom record systems, such as FROGS, NDS, etc., is highly preferred
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.