Looking for Field Construction Manager
Please read the job description below and share you resume if you fit the skill set and experience required.
What you will be doing as a Field Construction Manager:
- Will be responsible for efficiently overseeing all aspects of Utility Coordination, including the application of electrical design and power delivery
- Will be responsible for management of utility coordination vendors and electrical utilities within an assigned market
- Will be responsible for facilitating regular utility coordination vendor meetings, including utility coordination operations reviews, power delivery meetings to discuss all forecasting, project planning, execution issues, progress, risks and roadblocks related to the utility coordination process
- Communicates findings and monitors project status to leadership team
- Assures all forecasting is maintained and accurate within project controls systems regarding planning, forecasting, scheduling and execution of the utility coordination power delivery process
- Will be responsible for acquiring necessary jurisdictional permits related to the installation of electrical facilities
- Will be responsible for determining utility installation costs
What you bring to the table as a Field Construction Manager:
- Must be able to work onsite
- Have prior planning or field construction experience with a power or communications utility company
- Must possess the ability to read project plans and electrical service designs
- Ability to identify above-ground and below-ground facilities/structures and determine the most viable energy source is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft tool set – Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
- Certifications per OSHA, Tower Owners, and clients required to be on build site
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.