Field Manager III
Looking for a Field Manager III
What you will be doing as a Field Manager III
- Responsible for the execution of all Sales strategies that are client/retail facing
- Responsible for minimum compliance standards on an ongoing basis for the field teams
- Manages staffing and scheduling to maintain maximum coverage
- Manages performance of the sales team Manages retail meeting and communications rhythms
- Work closely with the Training Team and Area Management teams to ensure that all field representatives are fully trained at all times
- Manage coverage plans and budgets with the Program Director as needed
- Problem solve with teams to ensure all needs of the client and field representatives are met
- Store visits with or without client is required to plan for program needs
- Adhere to the guidelines of the Travel and Expense Policies
What you will bring to the table as a Field Manager III
- At least 3 years relevant experience required.
- Coordinate and manage vendors performing QC/QA Inspections, Final Punch and site acceptance walks.
- Work with vendors to coordinate BOM’s, NTP’s, equipment/materials shipments and shortfalls, operational troubleshooting.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.