GRC NOC Senior Access and Security Engineer
Looking for a GRC NOC Senior Vendor Engineer
(103K – 118K yearly w/ 2 weeks’ vacation, PTO holidays, 5 sick days)
What you will be doing as a GRC NOC Senior Access and Security Engineer
- Maintaining cardholder records files and access control/alarm monitoring system database
- Focal point for all access control and photo ID access card issues
- Work with system and feature owners in other domains to ensure proper integration
- Keep abreast of industry trends, technologies, competitive products and best practices
- Supporting Infrastructure and Integration Services (I&IS) to maintain Security Operational Integrity
- Position Micro Focus Identity, Access & Security products for long-term success through identifying and closing deals that generate substantial immediate revenue
- Supports senior associates to proactively identify areas for improvement within assigned business areas’ role design or enterprise security access processes ? Lead the implementation of an automated, streamlined access review process, inclusive of internal and external
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation
- Responsible for all access provisioning in the company including all user lifecycles (new hires, terminations, transfers, name changes, promotions, ) access for applications
- Responds professionally to customers, team mates and business partners
- Conduct Visitor Reception services and Entry/Exit Gate procedures at assigned facility
- Use security systems and database applications to in-process staff and visitors at assigned facility
What you will bring to the table as a GRC NOC Senior Access and Security Engineer
- Familiar with security concepts such as PKI, SSL, and encryption
- At least 1 year experience in platforms (Unix, Intel, Database, Mainframe -z/OS, AS400)
- Excellent organization, problem solving and time management skills and attention to details
- 7 Years’ experience in network access and security
- Solid understanding and use of Google Suite
- Extensive knowledge with RSA Authentication Manager, ITIM, Remedy, Omniview
- Extensive knowledge with tokens hard and soft
- Professional certifications like Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) will be advantageous
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.