We are hiring for a job! Look no further; this Inbuilding/DAS Engineer position might be the place where you can begin your exciting career
What you will be doing as an Inbuilding/DAS Engineer
- Create in iBwave Design, 3D models of wide array of venue types such as hotels, hospitals, subway stations and stadiums.
- Initiate site survey to capture architectural information of the bld. such as wall material, ceiling types and dimensions.
- Complete pre-construction site walks to verify cable routing and equipment location.
- Collect benchmark data, post process, create reports and review reports with local markets.
- Evaluate coverage and capacity requirements of venues.
- Design neutral host wireless cellular networks using most suitable DAS products from vendors such as CommScope, JMA, Solid, Ericsson that best meet the coverage and capacity requirements of the venue for today and future.
- Conduct field verification of proposed design with CW testing.
- Develop Design Package for technical approval that includes plumbing diagram, bill of material, link budgets, EMF/MPE exposure limit compliance reports.
- Generate preliminary RFDS and CIQ. Work with and lead the construction teams to ensure proper DAS integration and commissioning to address any optimization or design aspect after the site is launched.
- Frequent travel to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Special Skill Requirements: Must have one year 5G inbuilding design experience using iBwave.
US Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering or related plus one (1) year of experience in Inbuilding/DAS Engineer or related jobs.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.