IP Network Engineer
Looking for IP Network Engineer in Dallas, TX.
What you will be doing as a IP Network Engineer:
- Perform data integrity verification of ALU 7750, 7705 and 7250 IXR nodes in preparation for integration and software upgrades.
- Report all discrepancies, through chain management, to customers.
- Perform work following approved Method of Procedures documents.
- Use substantial experience and discretion to provide validation of Method of Procedures (MOPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for supporting ALU 7750, 7705 and IXR equipment for hardware integration.
- Update/revise MOPs, SOPs, and data templates as needed to support ALU 7750, 7705 and IXR integration and deployment.
- Prepare MOP’s to safely upgrade software on customer equipment; resolve scripting problems as well as support internal teams with maintenance activities.
- Resolve issues with software to upgrade network equipment and correct faults using Command Line Interface (CLI) and GUI
- Actively apply ALU QOS standards, to network performance analysis
- Support, understand and resolve the customer network elements, primarily 7750, 7705, 7210 and IXR router elements.
- Perform software upgrades, implementation, and integration maintenance support for customers
- Provide IPv6 telecommunications traffic migration services for customers
- Execute procedures and use proprietary software tools to support deliverables
- Escalate quality issues to improve products and services delivered to the customer
- Develop written technical documentation such as Method or Procedure (MOP) for Field Technicians to use
- Exercise strong analytical skills to troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
What you will bring to the table as a IP Network Engineer:
- Experience with Nokia Routers
- NRS I or NRS II Nokia Certifications (NRS II preferred)
- IP, MPLS, Segment Routing, ISIS, OSPF experience preferred
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.