Marketing Consultant Professional – III
Looking for a Marketing Consultant Professional – III for Basking Ridge, NJ.
What you will be doing as a Marketing Consultant Professional – III:
- Aligned with CX Strategy, the Contractor in Performance Management will assist in planning and driving the actual performance tracking for all NPS programs.
- By combining customer metrics with operational and business data, you will evaluate actual KPI results of critical customer experience improvement initiatives.
- You will also deep dive into NPS performance metrics and calculate the ROI and perform root cause analyses.
- The contractor will also help set NPS performance metrics targets.
- The role will include balance strategic thinking, policy and process transformation, project management, results accountability, cross-functional collaboration, creative ideas and “rolling up the sleeves” to resolve tactical issues.
- You are able to challenge the status quo by demonstrating a willingness to re-invent the current experience journeys and adopt change as a challenge.
- Identifying and resolving performance barriers post launch highlighting system, process and labor issues driving continuous improvement cycles.
- Evaluating and reporting impact of Marketing and Channel initiatives on Digital KPI performance in partnerships with those teams.
What you will bring to the table as a Marketing Consultant Professional – III:
- Bachelor’s degree or two or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four years or more of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge in marketing, business transformation, customer experience either in a business, agency or consulting organization.
- Strong Performance Management experience by developing, implementing and tracking results, KPI deep dives, goal tracking, segment performance, trend deep dives and identifying result drivers.
- Experience with developing and automating data analytics and visualizations tools such as SQL, Tableau, Thoughtspot etc.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.