Network Engineer – III
Network Engineer III
You will be responsible for creating and executing support strategies for the Lab resources.
What you will be doing as a Network Engineer III:
- Implement lab test bed setup based on requirements from IT, Planning, and Maintenance Engineering teams
- Ensuring lab test bed setup is complete prior to test or development efforts
- Scheduling and managing availability of lab resources
- Support and triage for test bed issues, including vendor engagement/escalation
- Maintenance of lab resources to ensure production-like availability
- Management of test bed inventories
- Hands-on equipment support (equipment installation, fiber maintenance, card add/pulls)
What you will bring to the table as a Network Engineer III:
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in IP routing, preferably Cisco, Juniper, Nokia/ALU
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting/resolving network issues across L1-L3 platforms
- Knowledge of Telecommunications/Service Provider architecture and design
- Experience with systems automation
- Experience with best practices for equipment install, activation, turn-up, and network integration
- Desired – Experience with lab operational procedures/practices
- Desired – Experience with Lab test tools – Ixia, Spirent, etc
- Desired – Juniper/Cisco routing and/or networking certification or equivalent experience (Junos, IOS-XR)
- Desired – Experience working with Cisco or Ciena L1-L2 platforms (photonic switches, Cisco NCS platforms, Ciena 6500 platforms)
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.