Network Implementation SME
Immediate need for a Network Implementation SME.
What you will be doing as a Network Implementation SME:
- Responsible for covering everything from basic integration, configuration templates/file creation, upgrades and network migration
- Implement and test technical solutions that enable easy integration of products into customer networks
- Create Method of Procedure (MOP) and Acceptance Test Plans (ATP) built from the design
- Balance work across multiple projects concurrently
- Attend project meetings as needed to address technical questions and provide project updates
What you bring to the table as a Network Implementation SME:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of experience in the telecom industry, dealing with IP technologies
- Excellent knowledge on routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), QoS, IP VPN, VLAN, VLL/VPLS
- Hands-on experience network integration process including build, deploy, troubleshooting & fault-finding, etc. Possess the ability to perform packet capture and analysis
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment and provide backup to other team members
- Nokia SRA/Virtuoso, Cisco CCIE, Juniper JNCIE or equivalent certifications are a plus
- Understanding of Linux command line (Centos and Red Hat) and basic scripting knowledge
- Proficient in Standard Routing Protocols such as OSPF, ISIS, BGP, Route Policy, QoS, VRRP, LDP and MPLS. Applicant needs to be able to comfortably configure, test and troubleshoot Layer 2 VPLS and Layer 3 VPN services
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.