Network Project Manager – II
Looking for a Network Project Manager – II.
What you will be doing as a Network Project Manager – II:
- Confirm testing of inbound and Outbound calling; Local, Long Distance, 8xx, 411, 911, SIP to SIP.
- Document any issues/concerns during installation and activation, and mitigate these or provide a resolution plan.
- Review of Location Level Features and Call Flow Routing with Customer and perform any Post-Install Tweaking of these features as needed.
- Re-Configuration support of faulty IP Phones, including updating of any errors in Shared Call Appearance or Multi-Line Appearance.
- Review of how to configure basic phone feature configurations with Primary Customer POC.
What you will bring to the table as a Network Project Manager – III
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience with VoIP enterprises
- Three or more years of relevant work experience with VoIP enterprises
- Experience implementing VoIP Communication enterprises. Knowledge of MPLS. Customer, written, and oral skills
- Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Excel and Word required. Experience with MS PowerPoint and MS Project also desirable. Ability to perform VLOOKUP and pivot tables in excel desired.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.