Network QA Engineer 1
Looking for a Network QA Engineer 1
What you will be doing as a Network QA Engineer 1
- Analyzing the customer requirements, converting then into system requirements, and capturing of detail design for the development team.
- Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting issues reported from customer labs, field sites and production network.
- Review and provide recommendations to improve UE performance by evaluating and trending key KPIs, performing trials and providing optimization guidelines.
- Set up test plans to meet deadlines based on given request by project lead Able to determine risk items based on issues found during the test
What you will bring to the table as a Network QA Engineer 1
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field required.
- 2-3 years’ experience preferred.
- Able to analyze and debug IMS related features including but not limited to registration, VoLTE/VoWiFi/ViLTE/Conferencing/SMS/MMS/RCS is a plus.
- Previous experience in post processing UE logs and analyze various KPI’s a plus.
- Previous experience in LTE and 5G NR field test experience in live network a plus.
- Good knowledge and familiarity in 5G NSA and SA.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.