Network QA Engineer 4: 5G Systems Test Engineer
Looking for a Network QA Engineer 4.
What you will be doing as a Network QA Engineer 4
- Perform complex system verification, and customer support of 5G RAN Equipment including virtual EMS, vRAN
- Perform feature validation, interoperability testing, field evaluation to get product acceptance from customer
- Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW releases
- Ensures that customer commitments are achieved according to project plan
- Work with team members to prepare test plans/cases and execute to validate RAN CP/OAM functionality
- Interface proactively with Product/Technology Engineers to ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Responsible for analyzing the customer requirements, developing test strategy for features and functionalities, converting customer requirements into test plans and detailed test procedures
- Educate our customers on company’s new products and services both individually and in a team environment. Ensures that customer commitments are achieved according to plan.
- Works closely with various support organizations, logistics, and cross- functional teams from SEA and Company’s HQ to achieve successful new product roll-outs and developments
- Ability to travel sporadically during the project; up to 20%
What you will bring to the table as a Network QA Engineer 4
- 6-7 years of relevant industry experiences with BSEE or BSCS or 4-6 years with MSEE or MSCS
- Bachelor’s Degree is EE/CS is required. Masters in EE/CS is beneficial
- Must have PC and UNIX Workstation experience in a LAN/WAN systems environment
- Strong knowledge in 5G/4G air interface and call processing technologies and network architecture specifically focused on Radio Access Network
- Good understanding of overall Wireless systems with emphasis on PHY, MAC, RLC, RRC and PDCP layers
- Must have understanding on wireless concepts such as Hybrid Beamforming, Massive MIMO, New Waveforms, LTE-NR interworking & co-existence, 5G Numerologies etc. .
- Must have a good understanding of the overall 5G/LTE RAN Network Architecture.
- Must have thorough understanding of SW development cycle
- Must have ability to support market issues to meet commercial SLAs.
- Must have working knowledge of 5G/LTE protocol stacks
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.