Network Support Engineer
Looking for a remote Network Support Engineer.
What you will be doing as a Network Support Engineer:
- Lead facilitating related design exercises that drive shared trait on all functional and sending exercises across facilitated operations group
- Plan and lead tasks to empower us to move every one of the ongoing facilitated applications towards containerized arrangement contributions completely
- Own and manage hosted architecture diagram based on planned changes including presentation to the customer
- Propose and establish proactive monitoring based on insights gleaned from on-call activities, customer feedback, and incidents/outages
- Participate in event & incident management including service restoral and contributing in Root Cause Analysis
- Ensure 5-9s SLA Service Assurance
- Participate in 24x7x365 on-call rotation schedule to help monitor overall system health
- Assess new advancements and make suggestions for items that help the organization foundation
What you will bring to the table as a Network Support Engineer:
- At least 5+ years of work experience with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Master´s degree is a plus
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Linux OS technologies, scripting language (Perl, Python) shell scripting
- Experience with containerized technologies (kubernetes, Helm, k8s API), DevOps methodologies
- Experience with supporting Web/application farm architectures and technologies (Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSpehere, Apache, IIS, SSL, Java & JDBC)
- Experience with operational support tools for monitoring and logging (Zabbix, Prometheus, ELK
- Experience with Incident and Event Management (tools, processes, KPIs, regular status reporting, postmortems, RCAs)
- Good understanding of network (WAN and LAN) routing, TCP, IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, and other related internet protocols
- Experience with ticketing systems like SF.com, Jira
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.