NOC 911 Engineer
Looking for a NOC 911 Engineer
($110K/yr pay, 2 weeks’ vacation, PTO holidays, 5 sick days)
What you will be doing as a NOC 911 Engineer
- Troubleshoot 911 issues at the call, device and log level
- Create documentation outlining the technical design
- Establish best practices for alerting and troubleshooting network events for the NOC 911 team
- Learn processes to manage network functions, and leverage automation to make them as efficient as possible
- Providing training and mentoring for internal team members on new procedures
- Serve as an on-call escalation point for high visibility core voice network issues
- Develop methods and procedures to test, repair and upgrade systems and equipment
- Perform network repair and after-hours maintenance activity
What you will bring to the table as a NOC 911 Engineer
- College Degree in Emergency Management or related field
- Minimum of 7+ years of direct engineering experience; in certain cases, job experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Must have a clear understanding of both Operational and Regulatory requirements for 5G Wireless Network such as E911, WEA, CALEA
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.