OSP Engineer – II
Looking for an OSP Engineer – II for Bellevue, WA.
What you will be doing as a OSP Engineer – II:
- Under the guidance of a Principal Engineer performs independently with minimal supervision to achieve daily/weekly/monthly objectives and assignments.
- Selected candidate will utilize internal tools to pull reports, manage, analyze, and manipulate the data (using pivots and macros for example), communicate data to engineers, and then update systems following engineers review of the data and reports.
What you will bring to the table as a OSP Engineer – II:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience
- Technical or project management experience in OSP (Outside Plant)
- Capable of working independently to achieve deliverables and resolve urgent/complex issues
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of fiber optic engineering principles within OSP job related functional area to include general practices, procedures and industry standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skill for more complex applications to include Word, Excel, Visio, ArcGIS/ESRI, 3GIS, Google Earth, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of FTTx network design/implementation and well as NGPON/NGPON2 architecture required.
- Experience with working application of engineering systems and databases.
- Working knowledge of right-of-way, property rights, and permit acquisition
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.