Looking for an OSP Supervisor
Salary Range: $65 – 75k + PTO + profit sharing/bonus + benefits + mileage
What you will be doing as a OSP Supervisor
- Plan, coordinate, oversee and inspect new, rebuild and upgrade (Telecom, Fiber, Wireless and HFC) construction projects with in-house and subcontractor crews.
- Perform (Telecom, Fiber, Wireless and HFC) field engineering, and work with (Telecom, Fiber, Wireless and HFC) Network drafters/designers to create efficient route designs and cost estimates.
- Coordinate and obtain access and ROW (right-of-way) agreements when required.
- Coordinates permitting and pole applications, joint-trenching, and make-ready for utility poles
- Functions as the company representative with other utility and state/local entities for field meetings when opening/closing permits.
- Inspect (Telecom, Fiber, Wireless and HFC) networks and ensure backbone is available for launch or product deployments.
- Ensure all customer standards, processes and procedures for network design and deployment are followed.
- Estimate network construction costs, prepare budgets and track expenses.
- Coordinate all customer implementation activities including site walk-throughs, node placements and subcontract labor.
- Oversee all in-house and sub-contractor invoices and process billing to the accounts billing team.
- Responsible for all material inventory including quantifying orders, receiving and issuing equipment/materials out to crews.
What you will bring to the table as a OSP Supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 5+ years of experience in CATV (cable television)/ Telecommunications OSP infrastructure design, and construction including node splits, plant extensions and building entrance facilities.
- Working knowledge of Telecom, Fiber, Wireless and HFC (hybrid fiber coaxial) infrastructure design and construction principles for CATV and Telecom plant required.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and fiber design requirements
- Ability to learn, utilize and work efficiently in company and customer systems and databases required.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.