Product Development Project Manager – IV
Technical Product Owner/Solution Architect – Irving TX (hybrid)
What you will be doing as a Technical Product Owner/Solution Architect:
- Responsible for developing end-to-end technical solutions for security products for small and medium business customers and for large enterprises, federal agencies.
- Work closely with the Product Management and IT to put an end-to-end solution together
- Third party vendor evaluation
- Ideating, conceptualizing, engineering, and integrating products with third party software and/or with IT systems with secure interfaces
What you will bring to the table as a Technical Product Owner/Solution Architect:
- 10+ years of hands-on Infrastructure / Troubleshooting / Applications Development experience in a distributed systems environment (Added advantage: Experience/Exposure in Systems Administration / Networking / DevOps)
- Deep knowledge in coding practices to help teams’ delivery solutions
- Great communication skills, talking to technical and non-technical resources
- Strong organizational skills, will be working on multiple solutions simultaneously
- Positive attitude, and ability to collaborate and gain consensus on solutions
- Experience as a Technical Lead/Architect with strong oral and written communication skills, presenting the solution to both large and small audiences
- Track record of ramping up quickly in evolving and challenging projects/technologies
- Strong experience in AWS Cloud services – preferred to have hands on experience in the following AWS Services: Compute, Containers, Database, Developer Tools, ML, Networking, Storage, Security, Identity, & Compliance
- Advanced experience in one or more of the following areas: Software Design or Development, Scripting/Automation, Managed Security Services, Big Data, Event driven architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, Micro Services, Containerization etc
- General solution architecture skills – understand new/existing product/services to provide solutions for new features/enhancements
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Java/JEE, Python, Node JS, REST, NoSQL Databases, JSON, XML, RDBMS, Angular
- Good experience/exposure of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT
- Good working knowledge of the Linux operating system MDR/XDR knowledge preferred
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.