Product Manager – III
Looking for a Product Manager – III for Alpharetta, GA.
What you will be doing as a Product Manager – III:
- You will lead video platforms on voice, search experience, and overall performance of our search and personalization platform (TV Sherpa, serving several million video customers).
- You will define product requirements for voice, search, recommendations, and back-end services for Fios TV STB platforms.
- You will lead the integration and roll-out of Google-assistant based Voice and Search services on Android TV based products, including Stream TV and Fios Android TV.
- You will own the roadmap – working closely with software development, data science, consumer insights and infrastructure engineers to lay out a comprehensive search and recommendations platform roadmap
- You will drive product innovation
- You will define product requirements, conduct UI/UX research, prioritize product features across the agile sprints/releases.
- Ultimately, you own and deliver a best set of personalized experiences to our video customers
- You will work closely with software development teams and other cross-functional engineering and support teams to launch these features to market
What you will bring to the table as a Product Manager – III:
- BS/BA Degree in technology related field, or equivalent
- 6-10 years of Product Management experience, ideally with TV video products, and in defining requirements for new products and features
- Ability to translate complex technical attributes into design requirements and user stories
- Experience building search and personalization products at scale with an understanding of search AI/relevance
- Experience with Agile software development methodology and requirements management tools, i.e.: Atlassian JIRA/Confluence, Figma
- Mastery of the business tools, namely the Google suite (sheets, docs, slides, drive) Relentless attention to detail
- Understanding of AI/ML, NLP, Clustering algorithms etc…
- Strong understanding of video streaming services, delivery platforms and technologies, ie. MPEG-DASH, HLS, Widevine, PlayReady DRM
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.