Looking for a Project Coordinator
What you will be doing as a Project Coordinator
- Participate in the proposal kick off meetings which includes capturing key milestone date completions in the CRM and capturing responsible parties in the CRM for solution completion.
- Run weekly proposal reports, follow up on open items, update databases/reports and distribute report links to meeting participants.
- Participate in regional team meetings, capture action Items during the meeting and distribute the updates to the team after the meeting.
- Update databases (e.g. CRM/SharePoint) with notes and documents received, and milestone completions from proposal status meetings.
- Assist in the development of customer status presentations. This includes managing ongoing updates for recurring presentations by capturing status updates from team members, organizing presentations and supporting documentation, and preparing draft presentations for others to review.
- Distribute final versions of customer status presentations to all relevant parties prior to meeting.
- Provide training and coaching to user-groups to ensure reasonable self-sufficiency in uploading key information into tools/databases (e.g CRM/SharePoint) and assist where needed.
- Process financial requests (e.g. Interim Funding Requests, Purchase Orders) for outsourced designs.
- Respond to daily ad hoc requests, including following up with team members to ensure task completion and reorganizing files and folders in database (e.g. SharePoint).
What you will bring to the table as a Project Coordinator
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree is peferrred but not required; will consider relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- At least 2 years of related experience in project coordination.
- Experience in the wireless/telecom industry is a big plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools including Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Visio, with specific emphasis on Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Experience using a CRM system is highly preferred.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.