Position Title: RAN Engineer
- Execute and modify RAN solutions, with a focus on the RU/vDU/vCU, vRAN, O-RAN.
- Perform feature testing (perform tests, perform test calls, setup test scenarios).
- Support IPv4, IPv6 addressing, DNS systems and protocols, IP routing, MPLS, NAT/NAPT, IPSEC configuration.
- Architect End to End 5G and IT Services solutions across Transport, SDN, Virtual/Cloud native Core, Edge and RAN node.
- Review compatibility of patches and updates with respect to the current solution and feature set.
- Responsible for development of product validation, feature validation, systems and performance analysis, customer review sessions for LTE RAN products focusing on Air interface, E2E performance, and Call Processing.
- Perform system testing activities such as feature validation, test description documentation, parameter optimization, performance analysis, test strategy creation, problem troubleshooting of the RAN environment in the lab and field.
- Aid in product & feature performance analysis, evaluation of new product & SW release.
- Perform detailed analysis of 4G Wireless Protocols.
- Frequent travel required to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S
- Minimum Qualifications: US Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering or related plus one (1) year of experience in Electrical Engineering.
Special Skill Requirements: Must have one (1) year of experience performing RAN/Test Engineering in a lab. Must have one (1) year of experience using XCAP, XCAL, Wireshark, XML Parser, QXDM, TEMS. Must have one (1) year of experience with L3 log tools EMIL, MACTTI and with performing UE testing, carrier aggregation, and link curves using TM500.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.