Real Estate Account Analyst
Looking for a Real Estate Account Analyst
What you will be doing as a Real Estate Account Analyst
- Researches and interprets various legal documents and ensures all contract terms and conditions are accurate in company financial system. Corresponds with internal teams/departments and external account holders to ensure accuracy in billing, payment and overall data integrity.
- Responsible for administering multiple recurring processes that have an impact on monthly financials. All processes require a thorough review of data output, legal contracts and financial updates. Processes include, but are not limited to, commencements, monthly escalation, termination, and detection of data inaccuracies that result in incorrect billing or payments and incorrect Straight-line adjustments.
- Review and verify ownership and the legal description of a property.
- Responsible for working on special projects, data integrity reports and integration/acquisition projects which may fall as an exception to normal processing.
- Maintains service level commitments with business partners to meet monthly targets and to ensure timely financial adjustments while understanding the downstream impacts.
- Responsible for either client or property owner account reconciliation process. Process includes review of the general ledger and all associated sub ledgers in accordance with legal contracts to verify accuracy of payments or billings; recommend necessary adjustments and work with Internal teams to resolve any deviations and upon final determination, make corrections in company’s Financial System.
- Communicates contract terms, outcomes of account reconciliations, and payment/billing solutions with clients or property owners/managers via telephone, email or other correspondence.
- Works with the Business Manager and Operations Manager to ensure that Sox process controls and narratives are accurate, updated and controls are always being maintained.
What you will bring to the table as a Real Estate Account Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience reviewing Legal contracts preferred
- Two (2) + years accounting experience preferred
- At least two (2) + years’ work experience in a fast-paced detail-oriented profession
- Proficient with Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, and Outlook
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.