RF Engineer lV
An SME RF Engineer must use creativity and sound judgment to provide the proper design and optimization of the portion of the network assigned to them.
What you will be doing as an RF Design Engineer IV:
- Provide and support RF Design engineering services for LTE/5G technologies for customers, working as part of RF Design teams
- Validate and analyze Design and Optimization input data, and format and compile all required output reports
- Flexibility in managing their workflow daily
- Discretion on how much time to spend on a task based on the priority set by management
- A technical expert position required to do in depth analysis, both fiscal and technical, design/testing of new features and technologies and mentoring junior engineers
- Interface with cross-functional team members to gain the support required to accomplish their assignments
What you will bring to the table as an RF Design Engineer IV:
- 7+ years of 5G/LTE/UMTS MACRO Design & Optimization experience on equipment with competing carrier
- Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory
- Experience with various drive test units
- Previous Carrier Experience
- Previous experience with FCC and FAA filings and zoning meetings are preferable. Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Expert Level Asset Planning Tool, MapInfo, Excel macros & PowerPoint, Power BI, and SQL programming
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.