Position Title: RF Engineer
- Perform pre-commission, Commissioning, Integration, Maintenance and Upgrades to LTE cell site equipment and auxiliary equipment.
- Develop and manage Ready to Proceed (INTP).
- Responsible for equipment powered up and testing in a standalone environment including cable connections.
- Ensure the equipment is loaded with the most recent software and the appropriate configurations.
- Ensure the cell site is connected to the network and integrated to become a functional part of Sprint network.
- Ensure any new hardware is integrated into the cell site and connected to the network.
- Define key Performance indicators to ensure there are no customer experience impacts.
- Providing insightful approaches to network operations and end-to-end validations for LTE functionality.
- Support design, development and optimization of a wireless network.
- Perform radio propagation modeling and prediction to determine cell site location, determining equipment and power configurations, forecasting channel capacity requirements, planning and optimizing system traffic and developing design standards to ensure system quality.
- Work on Single RAN network which involves installing a single base station unit that provides the functionality of a new LTE base station and replaces legacy 2G and 3G base stations at every radio site.
- Conduct network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network capacity.
- Perform engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic.
- Frequent travel required to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Some work from home is available.
Minimum Qualifications: US Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or related plus one (1) year of experience in the job offered or as an electrical/network engineering professional.
Special Skill Requirements: RF functional tests, speed testing, VoLTE testing, LTE, VLAN, TCP/IP, SIAD interface, VSWR, and RX/TX level monitoring.
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.