Are you looking for your next destination on your career path in telecom? Look no further, this RF Engineer position may be the next step toward the success you’re searching for!
What you will be doing as a RF Engineer
- Perform site applicant assessment and choice as well as site strolls
- Perform RF plan exercises connected with building the first independent 5G broadband network in US
- Work with eNB/RAN and UE groups on RF arrangements including changes to RF interface financial plans on a for each site level premise to meet tasks necessities
- Optimize the end-to-end RF design, propagation modeling and prediction, for deployment of Macro Cell deployment
- Determine equipment and power configurations
What you will bring to the table as a RF Engineer
- BSEE/BSCS degree and/or at least 3 years of relevant LTE RF design
- 5+ years overall wireless experience in design/optimization
- Operations roles including RF support of site acquisition and site construction teams
- Working information on somewhere around two of the normal business proliferation/arranging instruments (like Planet or Atoll) and involvement in model alignments
- Understanding of equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators and experience performing inter-modulation and other external interference analysis
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.