Site Acquisition Specialist III
Site Acquisition Specialist
Looking for Site Acquisition Specialist if you are looking for the same level of designation than this would probably a kickstart to your career
What you will be doing as a Site Acquisition Specialist
- As the primary point of contact for a specific group of sites, oversee aspects of site development such as leasing, permitting, and land use processing
- Obtain approvals from jurisdictions by pushing vendors, such as monitoring and evaluating applications and presentations in front of governmental or architectural review boards
- Coordinate with engineering department to obtain information necessary for entitlement applications (RF Affidavits, propagation maps, photo-simulations, etc)
- Work closely with other workgroups (e.g., transport, construction, etc.) to coordinate site development activities
- Draft correspondence and business case justifications
- Manage all site documentation pertaining to the site acquisition process
- Review and approve site-specific documents for quality and completeness/Ensure Regulatory requirements met
- Ensure that the data in the database is accurate and up-to-date by keeping track of all open transactions’ progress
What you will bring to the table as a Site Acquisition Specialist
- Five – ten years SA experience, New Site Builds experience, leasing – zoning strengths, direct-carrier experience would also be a plus
- Other than necessary training on company’s processes & procedures, the individual will need to be a fast-starter and be able to operate and function independently without close attention
- Experience w/ direct Landlord contact and negotiations a must
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.