Site Dev Coordinator
Looking for Site Dev Coordinator in Irvine, CA.
What you will be doing as a Site Dev Coordinator:
- Develop analytic methodologies to identify, recommend and lead implementation on areas of opportunity within key initiatives.
- Analyze all site development project documentation for accurateness and completeness and approve site-specific documents.
- Responsible for ensuring resources (people and equipment) needed to support field-based efforts are available.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for site development projects.
- Organize and manage multiple competing projects.
- Work as part of a team to test and monitor new initiatives, gather insights, and improve processes for future programs.
- Clearly and effectively articulate well thought-out analysis and solutions to management.
- Track deliverables, conduct timely data entry and provide real-time status reporting.
- Work well as both an autonomous contributor and member of a larger team.
What you will bring to the table as a Site Dev Coordinator:
- 2-4 years of experience with resource coordination functions preferably in the real estate, construction, or wireless industry
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to apply objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to develop solutions to complex problems
- Ability to communicate findings to management, implement innovative business solutions, and develop real-time fixes to employee and project impacting issues.
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination, and CAD drawings.
- Superior conceptual and numerical analytic skills
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite and Access
- Desire to continually learn.
- Ability to self-manage projects
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Long-Term growth potential
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with a game changing client and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.