Specialized Wireless Architect IV
Looking for a Specialized Wireless Architect IV
What you will be doing as a Specialized Wireless Architect IV
- Provides technology leadership and lead the development of complex end-to-end technology solutions involving devices/CPEs, access, transport, core and backend systems.
- Assesses new products requirements and develop technology solutions and architecture design to support them. Tests & certifies new Mobile Phones, tablets and watches.
- Works with Operations to resolve mobile phone issues that could impact the business and/or the customer.
- Provides guidelines and technical leadership for the develop of tools and processes to support new products and technology solutions development, testing and validation.
- Validate the capabilities of technologies through lab evaluation and possibly field trials.
- Perform lab evaluation and field trials to validate new technology concepts.
- Drives new innovative technologies and approaches for increasing the performance, reliability, and QoE (Quality of Experience) for customers.
- Supports new wireless technologies and other initiatives that may include improving network security, virus detection, virtualization of network functions, along with new applications and services.
- Develops tools and processes for engineering design, testing and certification of new technology solutions and products.
- Participates and contribute to RFPs/RFIs, hardware and software evaluations and vendors contracts negotiations.
What you will bring to the table as a Specialized Wireless Architect IV
- BSEE in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 10 + plus applicable Specialized Skills years of experience.
- Requires hands-on experience with a broad range of wireless technologies including WiFi, 4G-LTE and 5G as well as competency 3gPP.
- Must have a deep knowledge in wireless access technologies including WiFi, 4G-LTE and 5G
- Clear track record of excellence managing the wireless access engineering systems within an organization of a well-known media brand.
- Familiarity with the CPE Wireless Gateway and Router designs and roadmap plans for all major Operators in the U.S., Operational experience with WiFi,4G-LTE and 5G
- Ability to manage and deliver against several initiatives simultaneously
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.