Sr. Linux Architect
Sr. Linux Architect
Are you looking for your next destination on your career path in telecom? This position may be the next step toward the success We are hiring!
What you will be doing as a Sr. Linux Architect
- Responsible for defining and maintaining the Linux “golden image” initiative across charter
- Create and develop system that are Linux based
- Responsible for automating the golden image
- Lead in the planning, design, development, implementation, and execution Linux systems engineering for the Charter Data center
- Drives identification and adoption of best-in-class development designs, develops, and implements platform enhancements
- Makes recommendations for improvements
What you will bring to the table as a Sr. Linux Architect
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, and / or equivalent work experience
- Minimum eight years of experience in UNIX/Linux engineering/administration
- Experience using new RPM tools like ip, dnf, nmcli
- Experience using apt, ubiquity, debian installer, ufw
- Hands-on experience designing, implementing, and optimizing Linux filesystems
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers
- Ability to schedule and coordinate multiple projects, communicate project requirements and objectives
- Understanding of Telco or related service provider services and technologies
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.