Support Engineer 4: Senior C&I Engineer IV
Looking for a Support Engineer 4: Senior C&I Engineer IV
What you will be doing as an Support Engineer 4
- Will provide support to multi-functional team of R&D, Program Management, RF Engineering, and Field Technicians to fulfill multi-technology wireless network Deployment across customer markets
- Responsible for successful Commissioning of RAN equipment by auditing all newly commissioned sites
- Work and assist other Engineering teams with remote commissioning of LTE RAN equipment.
- Ability to create scripts and/or modify existing scripts
- Possess the ability and flexibility to work 24X7 schedule and/or on-call environment
- Support Field and RF Engineers with parameters changes, clearing alarms, etc.
- Lead issues to resolution, while maintaining professionalism in all communications with both internal and external contacts. This included multitasking and driving issues to resolution
- Apply SME level troubleshooting skills and ability to mentor junior engineers
- Provide guidance to customers on integration, commissioning, and onsite support during network cut over for new markets. Also assist customer via remote webex support
What you will bring to the table as an Support Engineer 4
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferably in engineering (EE, CE, ME, CS, or equivalent technical degree)
- 4 – 8 years of Telecom industry experience required.
- Good knowledge of wireless network architecture concepts especially in RAN domain and Network Routers
- Good knowledge of UNIX/LINUX operating systems
- Prior experience and/or proven ability to develop, train, and supervise junior Commissioning Engineers
- Prior experience in commissioning engineering activities required
What you didn’t know about us
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.