System Engineer III
System Engineer III
We are hiring! Look no further this System Engineer III position might be the place where you can begin your exciting career
What you will be doing as a System Engineer III
- Responsible for researching, planning, designing, and testing large scale complex systems related to supporting and improving charters wireless engineering lab
- Manages and maintains lab compute, and storage hardware including servers and storage appliances
- Manages and maintains lab virtualization environment (VMware) including virtual storage
- Designs, implements, monitors, enhances, and troubleshoots systems in assigned areas
- Interoperates business requirements and designs detailed architectures based on those requirements
- Produces required technical documentation, and reviews and improves documentation and designs
- Evaluates vendors, products, and solutions without bias or predisposition to make informed recommendations, and fully documents findings
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously without supervision
What you will bring to the table as a System Engineer III
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field or commensurate work experience
- Engineering work experience 3-5
- Working knowledge of server hardware (Cisco UCS preferred)
- Knowledge and experience in operating systems, virtualization, storage, and related technologies
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and container management
What you didn’t know about us:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Short/Long Term Disability and Critical Care/Illness Protection
- Life Insurance and Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- With this position, you will get the opportunity to work with our game changing clients and further advance your already valuable experience in the telecom industry!
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
Kelly Telecom is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information click Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.